Information on this page was last updated on 01/10/2017
At Brabin’s Endowed School we aim to :-
- Create a warm and friendly environment for learning in which all are valued and supported.
- Promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of each child.
- Encourage individually and help all children to develop their self-respect, independence and integrity.
- Nurture the sense of community.
- Strengthen the partnership between school, home and the parish.
- Prepare the children for the opportunities and responsibilities which they may experience as they grow, mature and develop.
All children, including those of other Christian denominations, and other faiths, are welcome as pupils at Brabin’s school.
The school is concerned with the development of all pupils to achieve their potential, morally, spiritually, culturally, intellectually and physically. In doing so each child is encouraged to grow into the kind of person who is capable of making a positive contribution to the society and environment in which they are to live.
Brabin’s School attaches high priority to forging strong links between home and school. It promotes unity within the community.
The school community is based on the model of a Christian Family and provides grounding in the Christian Faith for all its children. Whilst the school exerts no pressure to believe, Christian values are built into the ethos and teaching of the school.
If you spot an error on this page, or have difficulty contacting this organisation please let us know.
Is this your organisation? contact us to find out how we can help to promote your services and activities.